Cumulative Participation Account is a type of participation account that accumulates your savings with high profit sharing rate and supports your accumulation that you can open with a 3-year term by making use of low Income Tax withholding.
- You can open in TL / USD / EUR / Gold currencies with a 3-year term.
- The minimum opening amount is 1.000 TL / USD / EUR and 300 gr Gold.
- When opening an account, monthly or quarterly money deposit periods are selected.
- There is no obligation to make regular payments every month. If regular payments are disrupted, the account is not closed; you can pay any month.
- You can add the desired amount to the account in the payment periods.
- Profit distribution is carried out annually.
- When it is desired to make a withdrawal before maturity date (before 3 years); due to legal obligation, withdrawals up to 50% of the account balance at the time of the transaction can be made up to 3 times from the account opening date. If these limitations are exceeded, 50% of the gross profit distributed to the account is taken back as required by legal obligation.
- If it is desired to close the account before the maturity date (before 3 years), 50% of the gross profit distributed to the account is taken back.
- Income Tax is deducted from the gross earnings of your profit due to legal obligation.
- The portion of real person accounts up to 200.000 TL is guaranteed by the Savings Deposit Insurance Fund (SDIF).