We would like to inform you about the existing / new changes in Alo Albaraka transactions within the scope of the legislation that will come into force on January 1, 2021.
- Two-factor authentication is used to perform transactions through Alo Albaraka; Depending on the type of transaction, a telephone banking password, card password or secret word confirmation is requested, and then the transaction is carried out by entering the verification code sent to the mobile phone via SMS.
- If you are using Albaraka Mobile as of January, you can perform your transactions with a single-use password that you have created with SifreMobil, instead of SMS, over the application.
- If you do not use Albaraka Mobile, you can continue your transactions via SMS. You can perform your non-cash transactions quickly and easily through Albaraka Mobile and Internet Branch. If you are not a digital channel member, do not have a Telephone Banking password, or have forgotten your password, using your card information;
- You can get password from the "Instant Password" section on Albaraka Türk corporate website (www.albarakaturk.com.tr)
- the "New Membership" or "Forgot My Password" sections on the login page of Albaraka Mobile
- Albaraka Turk ATMs
- Alo Albaraka. If you do not have a bank or credit card belonging to Albaraka Turk;
- You can instantly get a bank card from all our branches.
- You can apply for a card by going to our branches, you can have your credit or debit card printed within minutes from our branches that have card printing authority, or you can request it to be delivered to your address.
- You can request a debit card by writing a card and sending it to 4460.
- You can get your Albaraka Mobile, Internet Banking and Telephone Banking password from our branches. If You Forgot Your Card Password;
- You can buy it through Albaraka Mobile, Internet Branch and Alo Albaraka. If your current mobile phone number is not in our Bank records;
- You can update your phone through your branch. If you have forgotten your secret vocabulary; • You can change it through our Internet Branch or your branch. Submit to your information and wish you healthy days. Regards, Albaraka Turk