- Do not use wireless networks such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, infrared, which you are not sure about, do not accept files that you do not trust from these sources and try to keep these applications closed when you are not using them.
- Do not share your personal and account information with anyone who introduces himself as your friend, bank employee or security officer on social networks or on the phone. Self-police, soldier, judge, prosecutor, etc. Do not believe people who demand money from you by promoting them. Do not rely on requests from people you do not know to deposit money into the National ID number or phone line. In these and similar situations, call the 155 Police Emergency Line.
- For your security, you can restrict your account, authorization and limit from the Internet Branch Security and Settings Security Restrictions menu. You can set time or day restrictions for internet branch usage. If you wish, you can enter the IP range and give permission to access the Internet Branch only from the IP range you entered. Click to learn the limits and hours of online transactions.
- Your bank may need to reach you in important and emergency situations. For this reason, make sure that your contact information is always up to date in your bank records.
- After completing your transactions in our Internet Branch, log out from the "Safe Exit" option in the upper right corner of the Internet Branch..
- For your security, keep your customer number and password confidential. Set a password that cannot be guessed easily and is different from your other passwords. Do not keep your password and other personal information and account information in writing on your mobile phone, computer or in a physical environment. Do not share this information with third parties in any medium.
- Make sure that your password does not contain personal information such as your name, surname, date of birth, and username. Make sure that your password consists of at least 1 letter and 1 number, and should be between 8 and 12 characters. When setting your password, pay attention to the use of upper and lower case letters. When determining your password, make sure that there are no consecutive 4 digits or more (1234-abcç) and repeating (1111-aaaa) characters. For the security of your accounts, change your password periodically.
- Protect your computer and mobile phone against viruses and malicious programs. To prevent your personal information from being intercepted, use only computers and mobile phones that you know are safe. Do not open e-mails that you do not know the sender of or appear suspicious. Remember, Albaraka Türk Participation Bank does not request personal information of its customers via e-mail and does not carry out transactions such as password, PIN.
- Fraudsters can direct you to fake websites similar to those of banks and financial institutions in various ways in order to capture your personal information such as TCKN, password, and to transfer money or spend your banking accounts and cards. For this reason, instead of clicking any link to use our website, log in by typing the address www.albaraka.com.tr into the address bar of your browser.
- In our internet branch, "https" protocol and additionally EV SSL (Green Address Bar) technologies are used. When you log in to albaraka.com.tr, your browser's address line appears in green. In order to make sure that you are on our Bank's website, check whether the security certificate of the website you log in is the same as our Bank's security certificate by clicking on the lock icon in the address line and in the certificate details. Albaraka Türk Participation Bank A.Ş. It uses the GlobalSign certificate.
- If your card is lost, stolen or stuck at ATMs, do not leave the device and apply to the nearest Albaraka Branch, call 0850 222 5 666 Alo Albaraka, or close your card temporarily for 24 hours via the Albaraka Mobile application.
In order to perform your banking transactions on Albaraka Mobile, you must have your Internet-Mobile Banking password. You can easily get your password by clicking the New Membership button with your card information. If you do not have a card, you can apply to your branch to get a password.
Setting a Password
Make sure that your password does not contain personal information such as your name, surname, date of birth, and username. Take care to create your password according to the specified criteria. For the security of your accounts, change your password periodically. For your security, do not forget that Albaraka Mobile application will periodically receive a warning to change your password.
For your security, keep your customer number, password and PIN confidential. Set a password that cannot be guessed easily and is different from your other passwords. Do not keep your password and other personal information and account information in writing on your mobile phone, computer or in a physical environment. Do not share this information with third parties in any medium. Protect your computer and mobile phone against viruses and malicious programs. To prevent your personal information from being intercepted, use only computers and mobile phones that you know are safe. Do not open e-mails that you do not know the sender of or appear suspicious. Security Image and ŞifreAl Mobil applications are applications implemented by Albaraka Türk within the scope of security measures. Remember, Albaraka Türk Participation Bank does not request personal information of its customers via e-mail and does not carry out transactions such as password, PIN.
Mobile Phone Security
In order to prevent your mobile phone from being used by people other than you, you must protect it with applications such as security password and key lock. Do not use Albaraka Mobile application on such mobile phones as operations such as "Root" and "Jailbreak" affect the security level of the applications.
As in our internet branch, after completing your transactions on Albaraka Mobile, you can close the application from the Logout option in the Profile / Settings menu.
Malware can be developed for mobile phones as well as for computers. For this reason, download mobile applications from secure application stores and use anti-virus software so that your mobile phone information is not stolen.
Do not share your personal and account information with anyone who introduces himself as your friend, bank employee or security officer on social networks or on the phone. Please note that Albaraka Mobile application should not be downloaded from any link other than application markets.
Do not use wireless networks such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, infrared, which you are not sure about, do not accept files that you do not trust from these sources and try to keep these applications closed when you are not using them.
Device pairing and MSISDN
When attempting to login Albaraka Mobile application from another phone, device pairing is required. Device pairing can be done from the phone you currently use or from Alo Albaraka. Thanks to its MSISDN feature, if you enter from another phone with your GSM number registered in the bank, our Albaraka Mobile application will recognize you and you will not need to pair a device. Do not forget that these are the applications put into use by Albaraka Türk for your safety.
- Card Password It is a personal information. Do not share your password with anyone, including our Bank's staff, do not write it anywhere, do not show it to others, take maximum care to protect confidentiality during use..
- When setting your password, do not use information that can be easily guessed by others such as your phone number, card number or date of birth.
- When you encounter a suspicious situation (a physically placed device, etc.) at the ATM you are trading with, immediately report it to your bank.
- Do not get help from anyone while performing the transaction.
- If your card gets stuck in the ATM, call Alo Albaraka at 0 850 222 5 666. Do not use the phones of people you do not know when you need a call.
- Do not leave the ATM before your transaction is completed.
- Do not share your customer number, Telephone Banking Password, card passwords and Secret Word information, which ensure the confidentiality and security of your transactions.
- At Alo Albaraka, your security is provided with different security steps determined according to the type of transaction you want to do.
- Do not write anywhere your password information that you will use at Alo Albaraka. Do not save on computer or scanner..
- Do not choose easily predictable information such as your or your relatives' birthday, wedding anniversary, phone number, special days and dates such as the year of foundation of your favorite team, and the same or consecutive numbers.
- When determining your secret vocabulary, do not use words containing the name of your relatives, place of birth, registered province / district, mother's maiden name.
- Make sure that your information registered in our bank is up to date.
- Enter your passwords that you will use while getting service in telephone banking by typing on the phone. When you call the call center or when we call you, you will not be asked to voice your password.
- If your passwords are requested verbally or in writing, do not give any information, terminate your interviews immediately and inform our Bank about the issue.
- Our Customer Representatives do not ask questions about your personal information on the Identity Card.
- You can determine your own transaction and limit constraints according to the transactions you will make at Alo Albaraka.
- To make calls from other people's and public places, dial the number yourself. Make sure you dial the number correctly. Make sure that the transaction passwords you have entered are not stored in the phone memory after the interviews you have made.
- Those who introduce themselves as a public employee (police, prosecutor, judge, etc.) and try to convince you that you have a relationship with a terrorist organization or that your bank account is used by a terrorist organization, and by frightening you to make money transfers, have your card password entered, and give your identity information, by frightening you. do not believe..
- Do not accept the offer of people who want to help you by giving their phones.
- Make sure that you are not watched or listened to by suspicious people who may be around you during your interviews.
- Voice records of every transaction you make in the Telephone Branch are kept. Your transaction records are kept securely within the scope of protecting customer privacy.
- If your passwords or personal data fall into the hands of third parties, you should call the call center without losing time and be notified in order to take necessary security measures.