In order to receive Personal and Corporate Telephone Banking services, you can call Alo Albaraka at 0 850 222 5 666 Alo Albaraka without typing an area code and perform many banking transactions that you can do at our branches and ATMs via phone banking.
- You can call Alo Albaraka from anywhere in Turkey using your fixed-line or mobile phone. *
- You can call Alo Albaraka from abroad at +90 216 444 5 666 from your fixed-line or mobile phone. **
- By calling Alo Albaraka, you can set a password for your ATM card, renew the card, close your card for transactions, and request your transaction records to be reviewed.
- You can quickly perform your foreign currency transactions, buy and sell foreign currency, and get information about the exchange rates.
- You can open current and participation account, request the account details and request the account statement to be issued.
- You can make bill and institution payments.
- You can make money transfer to any account.
- You can give future-dated money transfer orders and can change the date and amount.
- You can update address, e-mail and auto-fax information.
- You can deliver your objections and complaints, get information about cheques and promissory notes and change your Telephone Banking password.
- You can change your credit card password, request your statement to be sent via e-mail or fax, view your current term transactions and debts, make payment, give automatic payment order, change account cut-off date and contact information, request a new card and make additional card transactions.
- (*)Domestic calls will be charged as local calls. Charges for mobile phone calls may vary depending on the carrier's tariff of fares.
- (**)The calls you will make from abroad depend on the country you are in and the carrier's tariff of fares.
(*)Domestic calls will be charged as local calls. Charges for mobile phone calls may vary depending on the carrier's tariff of fares.
(**)The calls you will make from abroad depend on the country you are in and the carrier's tariff of fares.
- You can make all banking transactions via Alo Albaraka at 0850 222 5 666.
- You can make Phone Banking transactions quickly with your national identity number, your customer number or your 16-digit card number.
- You can make your banking transactions via voice response system or customer representative.
- No fee is charged for transactions made via Phone Banking except for EFT and wire transfer.
With Voice Signature, people who call Alo Albaraka are determined based on the voice signature record they have created beforehand and they are ensured to perform their transactions securely.
You need to record your voice to the system by calling Alo Albaraka. You can record your voice to the system by repeating the Albaraka Türk voice signature sentence three times.
After recording your voice, you can perform a lot of transactions with your voice signatures.