OUR PROFIT SHARE POLICY
You may view our dividend policy’s details in bank contract’s 47 and 48tharticles given below.
- Profit sharing is implemented according to the regulations of Turkish Commercial Code, Banking Regulatory and Supervisory Agency and Capital Markets Board.
- Shareholders benefit equally from profit sharing.
- Every shareholder benefit from the dispensed profit according to their partnership interest.
- Profit sharing is implemented in the shortest time after apportionment.
- Reasons are clarified to the shareholders if profit share isn’t distributed.
- Where undistributed profit share will be used is clarified to the shareholders.
- The partners that have taken important profit shares from distributed profits and the amount of their profit shares are announced publicly.
- Donations and aids made in the period are disclosed with details.
- Bank management may distribute bank resources as advance dividend as part of legislative regulations and related institutions’ permission.
- Bank management try to balance between bank and shareholders’ benefits while sharing the profit.