CONTACT INVESTOR RELATIONS
||Saray Mahallesi Dr.Adnan Büyükdeniz Caddesi No:6 34768 Ümraniye/ İSTANBUL
||+90 216 666 03 03
||+90 216 666 16 20
Our Directorate of Investor Relations was established in order to operate in accordance to the provisions stated in Section I of the Corporate Governance Principles published by the Capital Markets Board in July 2003. You can see the details of the area of expertise of the Directorate of Investor Relations below.
- Publishing our bank's core contract, partnership structure, members of the board of directors, activity report, and capital structure, important developments that affect financial structure like subordinated loans, quarterly profit-loss tables, branch and important employee information, Decisions of the General Assembly on our bank's website and inform the shareholders by following information currency.
- Ensuring that the records related to the shareholders are kept in a safe and updated way.
- Except for the information marked as confidential and commercial secret, which cannot be disclosed to the public, providing for timely access of the shareholders to accurate information regarding our bank and updating existing information.
- Making all preparations regarding the meetings of the General Assembly. Providing coordination between the Board of Directors and the bank management for this.
- Preparing the documents that the shareholders may use in relation to the General Assembly and providing for timely delivery of these.
- Disclosing information deemed as beneficial in activity report in order to inform shareholders.
- Presenting the information regarding the results of the General Assembly to the information of the shareholders.
- Meeting the information demands of shareholders and investors within the framework of legislations, core contract and the corporate governance principles.
- Taking all measures for ensuring investor satisfaction in bank services.