Albaraka ATMs are at your service 365 days/24 hours
You can have more time for yourself by performing your transactions at Albaraka ATMs without waiting in line at branches.
If you do not have an Albaraka credit or debit card, you can apply to our branches and get a card quickly.
You can reach the nearest Albaraka ATMs (here)
- At Albaraka ATMs, you can perform your banking transactions such as withdrawal, deposit, credit card payment, bill payment without going to the branch.
- In addition to transactions made with debit cards and credit cards, you can also make your transactions through the cardless transaction menu.
- You can make your withdrawal / deposit transactions with QR code by using 'Albaraka Mobile'.
- Our visually impaired customers can make voice transactions at the applicable ATMs.
- You can perform transactions in Turkish / English / Arabic at our ATMs.
- The transactions that can be performed in our ATMs are summarized below:
- Account transactions, deposits, withdrawals (TL, USD, EUR)
- Money Transfer
- Bill, tax, SGK, Diyanet and other institution payments
- TL top up (from account-cash)
- Donation Transactions
- Credit Card Transactions
- Foreign Exchange, gold and fund transactions
- Card pin transactions
- Digital channel membership transactions
- Albaraka Türk customers can make transactions from 3500+ PTT ATMs all over Turkey.
- Operations that can be done:
- Credit Card Payment
- Credit Card Debt Inquiry
- Account Balance Inquiry
- Credit Card Limit Inquiry
- Transactions except withdrawals from PTT ATMs with Albaraka Cards are free of charge. Withdrawals are free up to 1000 TL per month within the campaign. Ptt campaign link for details.
- Our customers can make free transactions from other bank ATMs within the same day if they receive an error in the deposit and/or withdrawal process while using Albaraka ATMs
Measures To Ensure Your Safety At ATMs
- Password of your card is personal information. Do not share your password with anyone, including our bank staff, do not write it down or show it to anyone else. Take maximum care to protect your privacy during use.
- Do not use information that can be easily guessed by others, such as your phone number, card number or date of birth, when setting your password.
- When you encounter a suspicious situation at the ATMs (a specially placed device, etc.) inform your bank immediately.
- Do not seek help from anyone while making transaction at the ATMs.
- If your card is stuck at the ATM, call Alo Albaraka on 0 850 222 5 666. Do not use the phone of strangers when a call is needed.
- Do not leave the ATM until your transaction process is completed.
Frequently Asked Questions
1- Do you need to have a card to use at an ATM?
There is no need to physically carry cards to make transactions at the ATM. Our customers with Albaraka Mobile can make deposits and withdrawals using the QR code, even though they do not have their cards with them. In addition, the cardless operations menu can be performed without using the card.
2- How to make a withdrawal / deposit with QR code?
After pressing the 9 button at the ATM, you can read the QR code on the screen with the Albaraka mobile application and make a quick process.
3- What operations can be done from the cardless Operation Menu?
- Money deposit
- Individual Financing Payment
- Credit Card Payment
- Corporate Payments (cash-from account)
- Bill Payments (Electricity, Water, Natural Gas, Telecommunications)
- Chamber Of Commerce payments
- TL Top up (from account-cash)
- Foreign Exchange buying / selling (only on ATMs with Recycle capability)
4- What currency transactions can be made at Albaraka ATMs?
5- What steps should I follow if the card is swallowed at the ATM?
If your card is swallowed at the ATM, you can call Alo Albaraka on 0 850 222 5 666 or visit our branches.
6- What steps should I take if money is stuck at an ATM?
ATMs may have systemic or hardware malfunctions, resulting in money crunch depending on the currency's wear and tear. In such a case, you can call Alo Albaraka on 0 850 222 5 666 or visit our branches. After the examinations, the necessary corrections will be made as soon as possible and you will be informed.