For Albaraka customers who prefer Turknet, the opportunity of paying half of their bills for the first 2 months and to own uncommitted and quota-free internet!
Turknet campaign for apply:
- The campaign is valid only for Albaraka credit card customers who will subscribe to TurkNet’s internet service between April 2 and May 30, 2018 and will give an automatic payment order.
- Albaraka credit card customers who will subscribe to TurkNet between April 2 and May 30, 2018 will receive a 50% discount on May and June bills following their subscription month. In this case, TurkNet will offer 50 % discount on full-month bills for May 1 and June 1.
- TurkNet “Özgür İletişim” Package is a pre-billing service without commitment. After subscription, the April bill will be issued for as long as the internet usage in that month and the full-month bill will be pre-issued on May 1. 50% discount will not be applied to bills covering the usage in April. 50% discount will be applied on the bill for the service to be used in May and June.
- Subscriptions should be made through Turk.net web site and TurkNet Sales and Application Tracking Line at 0850 288 80 81.
- TurkNet “Özgür İletişim” package is only for home usage.
- The price of “Özgür İletişim” service is TL ₺-based and includes 18% VAT and 7.5 % PCT
- Static IP service can be purchased with extra fee. The fee is TL 12/month including taxes. The 50% campaign discount will not apply on static IP fee.
- In cases where the subscription documents are prepared by TurkNet and sent by a courier service to the customer,TL 29 (including taxes) Logistic Service Charge will be collected in advance from the credit card of the subscriber. No Logistics Service Charge will be issued to those who send the application documents by themselves.
- Activation service will not apply within “Özgür İletişim” service.
- Customers who do not have internet service at home before applying to TurkNet will be charged a one-time fee of TL 30 for Home Installation Service, including tax. (Click for detailed information about Home Installation Service.) The Home Installation Service is not included within the right of rescission. While applying to TurkNet, those who switch from another operator to TurkNet will not be provided with Home Installation Service and hence will not be charged.
- The service billing begins the day after the day you start using your internet service. Your internet and telephone service will be issued and sent to you in one bill.
- The 1,000-Minute Speech Package for all directions include calls made within the city, intercity (including 444-digit numbers and 3-digit special service numbers), STH (Alternative Telecom Operators), Domestic GSM and International Stage 1 countries with fixed numbers.
- Subscribers located with 32 Mbps and over will be provided with VDSL2 service. The subscriber will be served at the highest speed that they can get, depending on the availability of the line and the distance to the station.
- The subscriber’s modem must support VDSL2 technology in order to establish connection at high speed.
- Subscribers can purchase the ASUS DSL-AC51 VDSL2 compatible modem -which TurkNet offers during the new subscription- with credit card for TL 199 including tax. The modem price is 216 TL for 6 installments and will be issued in the credit card bill.
- If the subscriber's infrastructure is not supporting VDSL2, ADSL service will be provided. ADSL service does not guarantee the speed the subscriber receives. It is served at the highest speed you can get up to 16 Mbps depending on the availability of the line and the distance to the station.
- All calls made within the “Özgür İletişim” package are charged at "economical rates" specified in www.turk.net/telefon-tarifeleri/.
- In order to be able to benefit from the service package provided by TurkNet, the services in the package must be activated together. Similarly, in case of cancellation of TurkNet Özgür İletişim package subscriptions, both ADSL / VDSL and Telephone service will be cancelled together.
- In case of activating only ADSL / VDSL service in TurkNet Özgür İletişim, the subscriber can continue to benefit from the ADSL / VDSL service which has been activated with TurkNet Özgür İletişim fees. (This applies to subscriptions that do not have an ADSL / VDSL subscription on any other internet service provider.)
- The stamp tax that is derived from the Özgür İletişim commitment letter will be paid by TurkNet for one time and will be charged to the subscriber.
- The phone number of the subscriber’s current operator is shifted to TurkNet as the service is started at the same address. However, since some operators provide telephone service over VOIP technology where fiber service is provided, the telephone number of customers using such a service may not be able to be transferred to TurkNet. In such cases, a new telephone number is assigned to the customer.