In order to perform many banking transactions through Telephone Banking, you can call Alo Albaraka at 444 5 666 or 0 850 222 5 666 without dialing an area code for Retail Telephone Banking service; and you can call at 0850 222 555 6 for Corporate Telephone Banking service.
- You can call Alo Albaraka from anywhere in Turkey using your fixed-line or mobile phone. *
- You can call Alo Albaraka from abroad at +90 216 444 5 666 from your fixed-line or mobile phone. **
- By calling Alo Albaraka you can set a password for your ATM card, renew the card, close your card to transactions, and request your transaction records to be reviewed.
- You can quickly perform your foreign currency transactions, buy and sell foreign currency, and get information about the exchange rates.
- You can open current and participation account, request the account details and request the account statement to be issued.
- You can make bill and institution payments.
- You can make EFT, wire transfer and virement to any account.
- You can give future-dated EFT, wire transfer and virement order and can change the date and amount.
- You can update address, e-mail and auto-fax information.
- You can deliver your objections and complaints, get information about cheques and promissory notes and change your Telephone Banking password.
- You can change your credit card password, request your statement to be sent via e-mail or fax, view your current term transactions and debts, make payment, give automatic payment order, change account cut-off date and contact information, request a new card and make additional card transactions.
(*)Domestic calls will be charged as local calls. Charges for mobile phone calls may vary depending on the carrier's tariff of fares.
(**)The calls you will make from abroad depend on the country you are in and the carrier's tariff of fares.
- You can make all banking transactions via Alo Albaraka at 444 5 666 or 0850 222 5 666.
- You can makeTelephone Banking transactions quickly with your national identity number, your customer number or your 16-digit card number.
- You can make your banking transactions via voice response system or customer representative.
- No fee is charged for transactions made via Telephone Banking except for EFT and wire transfer.
- You can make transactions by calling Alo Albaraka for Retail Telephone Banking line at 444 5 666 or 0 850 222 5 666 and by calling Corporate Telephone Banking line at 0850 222 555 6.
- Customers who do not have a telephone banking password can make transactions such as getting account and card information, creating card password, receiving information.
- Customers who have a telephone banking password can also make financial transactions such as money transfer, foreign exchange and precious metal trade besides the transactions that can be done without a password.