Own your dream home as easily as paying rent!
Albaraka Türk Housing Finance is for you as easily as paying rent with the long-term payment options special for you!
- The house you wish to buy can be paid up to 120 months in accordance with the principles of participation banking.
- You can make your repayments in different amounts every month in equal monthly installments.
- You can use financing up to 80% of the appraisal * value of the house you wish to buy.
- You can use financing up to the 100% of the appraisal value of the house if you provide an additional real estate warranty.
- You can use housing finance by submitting flat ownership or construction servitude deed.
- You can be exempted from the Resource Utilization Support Fund (RUSF) and Banking and Insurance Transaction Tax (BITT) in the case of using mortgage financing.
- You can view monthly profit rates at the Finance Profit Rates and Fees page.
(*) Appraisal process is carried out by Capital Markets Board (CMB) licensed companies that Albaraka Turk has an agreement.
- If you are 18 years old and over, you can apply for mortgage financing.
- If you want to take advantage of housing finance as a real person; you must provide the copy of the real estate deed to be bought, identity card, income certificate, payroll or a document showing your net salary certified by your company.
- If you want to take advantage of housing finance as a self-employed person; you must provide tax certificate, approved balance sheet and income statement, trial balance for the current year, operating certificate, copies of the real estate deeds if any, rental contracts, income certificate and statement of signature, and you must also provide the same documents for the guarantors if necessary.
- If you want to take advantage of housing financing as a legal person; you must provide the copy of real estate deed to be bought, identity cards of shareholders, notary certified list of authorised signatures, the Trade Registry Gazette example, Chamber of Commerce registration certificate, operating certificate, balance sheets and income statements of the last three years and tax certificate copy issued in the last three years, and you must also provide the same documents for the guarantors if necessary.
- You can visit the nearest Albaraka Turk branch with the required documents, fill out the application form and take the first step to your new home.
- If you do not have any missing information or documents, you can learn the result of your application within 24 hours on average.
- You can apply for the appraisal if your preliminary evaluation result is positive and you can find out the amount of financing you can get for the house you wish to buy.
- For more information and other banking transactions you can call Alo Albaraka at 0850 222 5 666 or 444 5 666.