- You can use financing in TL, USD or EUR currencies.
- You can use financing up to %50 of the appraisal* value of the house you want to buy.
- You can use financing up to the %100 of the appraisal value of the house if you provide an additional real estate deed.
- You can have term options up to 120 month; you can make repayments monthly in equal instalments or in flexible amount instalments
- You can protect your new house by taking out a Property Insurance and Compulsory Earthquake Insurance (NATURAL DİSASTER INSURANCE) at Albaraka Turk branches.
- You can make a life insurance during the financing term.
- You can be exempted from the Resource Utilization Support Fund (RUSF) and Banking and Insurance Transaction Tax (BITT) in the case of using mortgage financing.
- You can review monthly profit rates at the pages Finance Profit Rates and Fees
(*) Appraisal process is carried out by Capital Markets Board (CMB) licensed companies that Albaraka Turk has an agreement.
Who can benefit?
- Foreigners residing abroad
- People residing in Turkey as long as the average maturity of the financing is above one year and the amount of financing is equal to or more than USD 5 million.
- If you are 18 years old and over, you can apply for a mortgage for foreigners financing.
- If you want to take advantage of mortgage financing as a real person *; you must provide a copy of the deed of the house to be bought, identity card/ passport/residence permit or an ID card certified by the legal authorities; for the foreign nationals; Foreign Identification Number or Tax Identification Number (TIN), address (Settlement) certificate, income statement, payroll or documents showing the net salary certified by the company.
- If you want to take advantage* of mortgage finance as a self-employed person; you must provide tax certificate, approved balance sheet and income statement, trial balance for the current year, operating certificate, copies of treal estate deed if any, rental contracts, income tables and signature statement, and you must also provide the same documents for the guarantors if necessary.
- If you want to take advantage of mortgage finance as a legal person; you must provide the copy of title deed the house to be bought, identity cards of shareholders, notary certified list of authorised signatures, the Trade Registry Gazette example, notary certified list of authorised signatures, a copy of the Trade Registry Gazette, Chamber of Commerece registration certificate, operating certificate, balance sheets and income statements of the last three years and tax certificate copy issued in the last three years, and you must also provide the same documents for the guarantors if necessary.
- You can visit the nearest Albaraka branch with the required documents, fill out the application form and take the first step to your new home.
- If you don't have any missing information or documents, you can learn the result of your application within approximately 24 hours.
- You can apply for the appraisal if your preliminary evaluation result is positive and you can find out the amount of financing you can get for the house you wish to buy.
- For more information and other banking transactions, you can call Alo Albaraka at 0850 222 5 666 or 444 5 666.
(*) Non-Turkish documents must be translated into Turkish by certified translators in Turkey, and the translation must be certified by a notary.