ALBARAKA ACCESSIBLE BANKING
Albaraka Türk’s Accessible Banking Notion
As Albaraka Türk, within the scope of Accessible Banking Program, our primary goal is to increase the quality of service for our disabled and 70 + years-old customers and to remove the barriers for them. In this context, we aim that our disabled and 70 + years-old customers benefit from our banking services seamlessly and we want to contribute to their being more active in social life by taking a social responsibility to overcome the obstacles.
Our Services We Offer and Develop within the Scope of the Program
- We encourage all employees to learn sign language, and we organize training programs to communicate with our disabled customers in the appropriate way. In addition, we provide remote video call for branches to enable them to communicate with sign language.
- We are careful that all signs we use are accessible to our disabled customers, and we care that the information letters on the branch doors are embossed.
- By publishing all of the contracts on our corporate website, we ensure that our clients can read these contracts. As for our disabled customer, we enable them to listen to these contracts through screen reader programs. (Please click to reach all contracts and forms.)
- We enable our disabled and 70 + years-old customers to withdraw and deposit cash from ATMs, and balance acquiry domestically without any charge.
- We care for our branches to be accessible to all our disabled and 70 + years-old customers, and we assign our individual sales representatives as customer representatives for our disabled and 70 + years-old customers to maximize the quality of service we deliver. Thus, we provide our disabled and 70 + years-old customers with the opportunity to benefit from our banking services exclusively.
- We take the needs of our disabled customers into consideration in the design process of our digital channels.
- We pay attention to the selection of our ATM devices so that the light quality is high and that the keys require the least physical movement and power and we care that our disabled and 70 + years-old customers perform their transactions seamlessly.
For Our Orthopedically Handicapped Customers;
- We care to position both our branches and ATMs by taking the needs of our orthopedically handicapped customers into consideration.
Please click to reach accessible ATM list.
For Our Visually Impaired Customers;
- For our visually impaired customers, we offer the opportunity to perform transaction via voice menu which is activated when plugging in the headphones so that they can get service from our ATMs.
- We ensure privacy of your information by dimming the screen while using the voice menu.
- We use the standard ATM menu prepared by the Banks Association of Turkey to enable our visually impaired customers to performs transactions in the same way as all ATMs installed in Turkey.
- For payment transactions that our visually impaired customers make with credit or debit cards, we send transaction information via text message so that they can listen to them on their phones via screen reader programs.
- We are careful that one-time passwords for Internet and Mobile Banking services are readable by screen reader programs.
- We use walking surface signs on the ground for both easy access to our ATMs and in our branches.
For Oue Hearing Impaired Customers;
- When our hearing impaired customers want to report lost or stolen cards or to receive information about our services, we provide live customer support via WebChat available in our internet branch.
- We offer banking services through our employees trained in sign language for our customers who want to perform their transactions in the branch. We also provide video call support at our branches so that they can contact our customer representatives at the call center.
As Albaraka Türk, we sponsor the Ostimspor paravolley volleyball team and experience the pleasure of removing the obstacles for them as well.