Albaraka Türk’s Accessible Banking Notion
As Albaraka Turk, within the scope of Accessible Banking Program, our primary goal is to increase the quality of service for our disabled and 70 + years-old customers and to remove the barriers for them. In this context, we aim that our disabled and 70 + years-old customers benefit from our banking services seamlessly and we want to contribute to their being more active in social life by taking a social responsibility to overcome the obstacles.
Our Services We Offer and Develop within the Scope of the Program
- We encourage all employees to learn sign language, and we organize training programs to communicate with our disabled customers in the appropriate way.
- In addition, we provide remote video call for branches to enable them to communicate with sign language.
- We are careful that all signs we use are accessible to our disabled customers, and we care that the information letters on the branch doors are embossed.
- By publishing all of the contracts on our corporate website, we ensure that our clients can read these contracts. As for our disabled customer, we enable them to listen to these contracts through screen reader programs. (Please click to reach all contracts and forms.)
- We enable our disabled and 70 + years-old customers to withdraw and deposit cash from ATMs, and balance acquiry domestically without any charge.
- We care for our branches to be accessible to all our disabled and 70 + years-old customers, and we assign our individual sales representatives as customer representatives for our disabled and 70 + years-old customers to maximize the quality of service we deliver. Thus, we provide our disabled and 70 + years-old customers with the opportunity to benefit from our banking services exclusively.
- We take the needs of our disabled customers into consideration in the design process of our digital channels.
- We pay attention to the selection of our ATM devices so that the light quality is high and that the keys require the least physical movement and power and we care that our disabled and 70 + years-old customers perform their transactions seamlessly.