If you are planning to invest in real estate, you can get financial support from Albaraka Turk up to 100% with a 60-month maturity.
- You can receive financial support for commercial lands you will purchase within the municipal boundaries Albaraka Turk branches are situated in.
- You have the opportunity to set the maturity up to 60 months for the financing. You can use financing in TL currency only and up to 100% of the appraisal value of land
- You can check the monthly profit rates at the Financing Profit Rates and Fees page.
- If you are 18 years old and older, you can apply for land financing.
- If you want to benefit from the land financing as a real person, you must submit a copy of deed of the land to be purchased, your ID card and income certficate. If you are a paid employee, you must submit the payroll or documents approved by your workplace which show your net salary.
- If you want to benefit from the land financing as a self-employed person; you must submit a copy of your tax certificate, approved financial statements and income tables, current year balance sheet, copies of real estate deeds if any, rental contracts, income documents and notarized signature declatarion; and you must provide the same documents for the guarantors if necessary.
- If you want to benefit from the land financing as a legal person; you must submit a copy of the deed of the land, ID cards of shareholders, notary certified list of authorised signatures, a copy of the Trade Registry Gazette, Chamber of Commerce registration certificate, operating certificate, balance sheets and income statements of the last three years and copies of tax certificate issued in the last three years, and you must also provide the same documents for the guarantors if necessary. You can apply for land financing for your company which has been operating for at least 1 fiscal year.
- You can visit the nearest Albaraka branch with the required documents and fill the application form for land financing.
- If you do not have any missing information or document, you will learn the outcome of your application in 24 hours.
- For more information and other banking operations please call Alo Albaraka at 0850 222 5 666 or 444 5 666.
- Allocation Fee: This fee is collected based on rates depending on terms, 2.00% of the financing amount between 01-36 months, 2.50% of the financing amount between 37-60 months and TL 500 is collected at minimum.
- Appraisal Fee: Appraisal service fee varies TL 1500 on avarage
- Life Insurance: It depends on the person.