Thanks to our 24/7 TL Transfer service, you can transfer money from your Albaraka Türk accounts to another bank accounts even if it is out of EFT hours. It is enough for you to be user of Internet or Mobile Banking user.
What is 24/7 TL Transfer?
- It enables you to TL transfer money out of EFT hours (08:30-17:15) during weekdays and at the weekend 24/7 hours.
- You can perform your transactions through our Internet Branch or Albaraka Mobile.
- The payee banks of Transfer on Duty service include: Akbank, DenizBank, Fibabanka, Garanti Bank, Halkbank, QNB Finansbank, İş Bank, Şekerbank, Türkiye Finans Participation Bank, VakıfBank, Ziraat Bank
- Transaction fee is 8 TL in total including intermediary service fee.
- It takes approximately 20 minutes for transactions to be performed when made via 24/7 TL Transfer.
* Transactions through 24/7 TL Transfer service are performed via Birleşik Ödeme Hizmetleri ve Elektronik Para A.Ş authorized by Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency (BDDK) within the framework of the Law No. 6493 on Payment and Securities Reconciliation Systems, Payment Services and Electronic Money Institutions