You can receive financial support for 2B lands under law number 6292, and set maturity up to 60 months.
- If you have a certificate of right ownership, you can receive financial support for 2B lands (degraded forest land).
- You can make profit by not paying a mortgage establishemnt fee or an appraisal fee.
- You can check the monthly profit rates at the Financing Profit Rates and Fees page.
- If you are 18 years old and over, you can apply for 2B financing.
- If you want to benefit from 2B financing as a real person; you will need an "Right Ownership Certificate" issued by the Financial Office, General Directorate of National Real Estate and Fiscal Directorate, a copy of the deed of the 2B land to be purchases, ID card and income certificate. If you are a paid employee, you must submit the payroll or documents approved by your workplace which show your net salary.
- If you want to benefit from the 2B financing as a self-employed person; you must submit a copy of your tax certificate, approved financial statements and income tables, current year balance sheet, copies of deeds if any, rent contracts, income documents and notarized signature declaration; and you must submit the same documents for the guarantors if necessary.
- If you want to benefit from the 2B financing as a legal person; you must submit the "Right Ownership Certificate" issued by the Financial Office, General Directorate of National Real Estate and Fiscal Directorate, a copy of the deed of the 2B land to be purchased, ID cards of partners, notary certified list of authorised signatures, a copy of the Trade Registry Gazette, Chamber of Commerece registration certificate, operating certificate, balance sheets and income statements of the last three years and tax certificate copy issued in the last three years, and you must also provide the same documents for the guarantors if necessary.
- You can apply for 2B financing for your company which has been operating for at least 1 calendar year.
- You can visit the nearest Albaraka Turk branch with the required documents and fill the application form for 2B financing.
- If you do not have any missing information or documents, you will learn the outcome of your application in 24 hours.
- For more information and other banking operations please call Alo Albaraka at 0850 222 5 666 or 444 5 666.
- Allocation Fee: This fee is collected based on rates depending on terms, minimum TL 500 (2.00% of the financing amount between 01-36 months, 2.50% of the financing amount between 37-60 months) is collected.
- Appraisal Fee and Mortgage Fee: Free of Charge.
- Life Insurance: Depends on the person.