World Platinum Card
You may do shopping without carrying cash by using Albaraka Platinum World Card at shopping centers, hotels, holiday resorts, oil stations, restaurants and the other stores in 220 countries all around the world.
You may benefit from Assistance services which provide privileges such as medical, roadside services, trip consultancy and services for many other necessities. You may get extra Worldpoints and enjoy shopping in instalments and Worldpoints are not taken back which were gained from the campaigns.
- You may get Worldpoints for your shopping and use these Worldpoints as you wish.
- You may also benefit from instalment option in World merchants.
- World Platinum Card is a contactless card. You may do contactless payment without PIN via your contactless World Platinum Cards for your shopping up to 50 TL for three times. Above 50 TL, you may do contactless payment by using your PIN.
- You may contact with our private customer representatives by calling Albaraka Platinum Banking Call Center 0216 666 0 444 and you may get private support whenever you want.
- You may benefit from Assistance Services without paying any fee. Such as Roadside Assistance (VIP driver, discounted rent a car, tow truck service, vehicle information service) Housing Assistance (locksmith, professional house support, repairing electricity and water installation, housing information service), Travel Support Service (discounted airport transfer, Professional driver), Medical Assistance (medical consultancy, doctor or nurse visits, check – up, immediate medicine delivery,) and more.
Information and Security
To have a World Platinum Card you visit the nearest Albaraka Turk branch with your ID card.
You can carry out the PIN process easily via our Mobil Banking, Phone Banking and Internet Banking services. Please click here for detailed information about PIN process!
Lost or Stolen Cards
In case of your card is lost or stolen, you must call 0216 666 0 444 Albaraka Platinum Banking Call Center. Please visit our card security page for detailed information.
For further information about credit card statements and credit card usage click here!