WORKPLACE FINANCING FOR FOREIGNERS
Buying a workplace in Turkey with "Workplace Financing for Foreigners" is very easy for the foreigners residing abroad and want to buy a workplace in Turkey.
- You can use financing in TL, USD or EUR currencies.
- You can use financing up to %50 of the appraisal* value of the workplace you want to buy.
- You can use financing up to the %100 of the appraisal value of the workplace if you provide an additional real estate deed.
- You can have term options up to 60 months, you can make repayments monthly in equal installments or in flexible amount installments.
- You can make a life insurance during the financing term.
- You can see monthly profit rates, Financing Profit Rates and Fees from the relevant page.
(*) Appraisal process is carried out by Capital Markets Board (CMB) licensed companies that Albaraka Turk has an agreement.
Who can benefit?
- Non-resident foreign nationals
- If you are 18 years old and over, you can apply for workplace financing for foreigners.
- If you want to take advantage of workplace financing as a real person *; you must provide a copy of deed of the workplace to be bought, identity card/ passport/residence permit or an identity document certified by the legal authorities; for the foreign nationals, Foreign Identification Number or Tax Identification Number (TIN), address (settlement) certificate, income certificate, payroll or documents showing the net salary certified by the company.
- If you want to take advantage* of workplace finance as self-employed person; you must provide tax certificate, approved balance sheet and income statement, trial balance for the current year, operating certificate, copies of deed if any, rental contract, income tables and signature statement, and you must also provide the same documents for the guarantors if necessary.
- If you want to take advantage of workplace finance as a legal person; you must provide the copy of title deed of the workplace to be bought, ID cards of shareholders, notary certified list of authorised signatures, a copy of Trade Registry Gazette, Chamber of Commerece registration certificate, operating report, balance sheets and income statements of the last three years and tax certificate copy issued in the last three years, and you must also provide the same documents for the guarantors if necessary.
- You can visit the nearest Albaraka Turk branch with the required documents, fill out the application form and start your application.
- If you do not have any missing information or documents, you can learn the result of your application within 24 hours on average.
- If the preliminary assessment is positive, you can make an expertise application and learn the amount of financing for the workplace that you wish to buy.
- For more information and other banking transactions, you can call Alo Albaraka at 0850 222 5 666 or 444 5 666.
(*) Non-Turkish documents must be translated into Turkish by certified translators in Turkey and the translation must be certified by a notary.
- Allocation Fee: It is charged as 1.5% of the financing amount for terms between 1-36 months, as 2.5% for terms between 37-60 months. (Except Banking and Insurance Transaction Tax)
- Appraisal Fee
- Life Insurance
- Mortgage Fee