- You can get financial support for the automobile you want to buy.
- Vehicle financing can be provided up to 70% of the invoice/insurance value of the vehicle whose value is equal to or less than TL 120,000. Besides if the value of the vehicle is more than TL 120,000, 70% will be allocated up to TL 120,000 and 50% for the rest of invoce/insurance value.
Example 1: For a vehicle whose invoice/insurance value is TL 60,000 the maximum amount subject to financing is TL 42,000 =(60,000 * 70%).
Example 2: For a vehicle whose invoice/insurance value is TL 130,000 the maximum amount subject to financing is TL 89,000 [(120.000*0.7=84.000)+(10.000*0.5=5.000)]
- You can receive financial support for a maximum of five years old second-hand vehicles.
- You can make payments back at varying terms in equal instalments. In addition, you can pay bimonthly or quarterly or you can pay in flexible amount instalments.
- In case of receiving your financing in TL you can benefit from 48-month term option or you can have 36 month-term in currency indexed* financing.
- You can review monthly profit rates at the Finance Profit Rates and Fees page.
(*)People who are not merchants (real people) cannot benefit from foreign currency indexed financing.
NOTE: RUSF exemption is not the case for Real Person. Albaraka Turk reserves the right to make changes in the financial assessment rates due to the variety of variables.