You can benefit from many banking services by opening a current account at Albaraka Turk, and you can withdraw your money from your account partially or completely at any time you want.
Gold Accounts, Special Current Accounts and Participation Accounts (which are not subject to commercial transactions and opened by real people.) in Participation Banks are insured up to an amount of equivalent 150,000 TL per person.
To open Special Current Account, you can visit the closest Albaraka Turk Branch with the following documents:
1. ID Card: ID card, driver's license or passport
2. Address Document: Any utility bills (telephone, electricity, water, etc.) issued in the last three months, place of residence, or any document containing address information issued by official authorities.
1. ID Card: Passport or Residence Permit Card
2. Foreign Identification Number
3. Address Document: Passport with address information, any utility bill issued in the last three months (telephone, electricity, natural gas, water, etc.) or any document containing address information issued by official authorities.
1. ID Card: Passport or ID document *
2. Tax Identification Number
3. Address Document: A copy of any utility bill for the last three months showing the address of the passport with the address information or the address of the country in which the person lives (This document may be delivered to our branch by fax, e-mail or mail.)
(*)a) The "European Agreement on the Travel of Persons among the Council of Europe Member States" states that the Contracting Parties shall provide the identity documents (with the entry and exit form which must be filled in at the border gates) issued by the authorities of the country of origin of the non-commercial citizens for a period of not more than three months
The identity card of the citizens of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (issued by the TRNC. Ministry of Interior)
NOTE: According to Article 27 of the Turkish Citizenship Law No. 5901, those who lose their Turkish citizenship are accepted as foreign nationals.
You can open a Special Current Account in following currencies.
You can visit the nearest Albaraka Turk Branch with your identification documents to open a current account.
You can perform the transactions related to your Special Current Account by calling Alo Albaraka at 444 5 666, or via our internet branch, or using our ATMs or other banks' ATMs with your debit card.
Up to TL 150,000 of the total account balance belonging to real persons is guaranteed by the Savings Deposit Insurance Fund (SDIF).