SOCIAL SECURITY INSTITUTION PREMIUM PAYING ACCOUNT
Albaraka Türk now pays your SSI premium if you don't have enough balance.
- If you pay your SSI (Social Security Institution) premium debt through Albaraka Türk,
- If you gave an automatic payment order;
- If you do not have sufficient balance on your last payment date,
Your premium debt with SSI Premium Paying Account (SPPA) limit.
How does SPPA work?
- On the last payment date of the SSI Premium Debt, the system only checks the account to which the automatic payment order is given and perform the transaction.
- If you have sufficient balance in the account, the SPPA limit is not used and your premium debt is paid from your private current account.
- If you do not have enough balance in the account, your Premium payment is made from the limit of SPPA.
- In case of partial balance, the remaining part (premium debt - account balance) is paid from SPPA account.
- (The commission is determined by the amount of the financing, not by the amount of the premium debt)
- The project related to the financing is issued with a maturity of 30 days and with a single installment.
- The accounts of the customer in our bank are scanned on the maturity date (30 days after financing).
- The limits of the customers with SSI Premium Paid Account’s overdue debt are suspended and not financed again.
- The limit is activated automatically after payment is made.
- If the debt is not payed out within 90 days of the due date, the legal follow-up process is initiated.
If you want to pay your premium debt in a planned way without delay, SSI Premium Paying Account is with you!
You can visit our branches for more information and application.
||Commission (TL) (Excluding BITT)
|0 - 99,0
|100 - 249,9
|250 - 499,9
|500 - 999,9
|1000 - 2.499,9
|2.500 - 4.999,9
|5.000 - 9.999,9
|10.000 - 14.999,9
|15.000 - 50.000