Albaraka Turk Social Media Policy
Social Media Policy articles below are the rules for Albaraka Turk employees and agents that use social media to post or comment about Albaraka Turk Participation Bank products, technologies or sector in business.
It is important to understand these rules and principles and apply them while using social media. Delinquency of this policy may result in disciplinary penalties up to the termination of labor contract. These rules does not limit Albaraka Turk employees or agents to speak about working conditions or other business topics in congeable ways.
Social media contains any online communities or broadcasts with or without blogs, data banks, all social networks, forums, virtual world and albaraka.com.tr. These rules can be updated as long as they are valid the moment they are published. So, these should be reviewed periodically.
Online Liability Principles
- Do not go out of your area of specialization.
- Clarify you are an Albaraka Turk employee and state that your opinions may not fully reflect the company’s view while you comment on Albaraka Turk Participation Bank’s products, technologies or sector in business.
- Share your comments with due regard. Don’t comment spam, insult or offensive terms.
- It is essential that you respect the information, contents, and privacy policies of the company.
- Don’t post information about products that have not been announced.
- Don’t maintain a disrespectful manner to rival companies.
- If you post on social networking sites, especially when you comment about Albaraka Turk Participation Bank and its products, only comment about your area of specialization. Don’t forget that things you say and write shall reflect Albaraka Turk. If you will post on a website outside Albaraka Turk, indicate that your opinions do not represent Albaraka Turk. If you have any questions, refer to Albaraka Turk Department of Law.
- Take your managers’ prestige into consideration. If you are about to post something that you aren’t sure or makes you uncomfortable, ask yourself: “When my manager sees this post, will this post put him, my company or me in a tight spot?” If you aren’t sure, refer to your manager or Department of Law.
- Internet is an international world. Make a good evaluation and judgment while you answer the questions that hold an international importance. Albaraka Turk is an international participation bank. Your answer to an online question may be right to some places in the world while it may be incorrect (or in fact, illegal) in other places.
- Internet is permanent. When you post an information online, this information is saved and becomes part of a permanent record. Sometimes, it may not be possible to delete or anonymize this information.
- Your job should always be your priority. Albaraka Turk accepts that you can attend productive social media activities and that these activities can be useful for Albaraka Turk. However, to ensure that social media usage does not withhold you from your job is your responsibility.