- We determine the wages of our employees based on their education levels, experiences and titles.
- We determine and implement wage rises based on the market conditions in January annually.
- We also use performance assessment results as a base while determining the wage rises.
Foreign Language Bonus
We pay English Language Compensation to our employees based on their TOEFL (IBT) test results. We also pay French Language Compensation for our employees that work at the units that require the knowledge of French according to their DALF, DELF, and TEF test results. Arabic Language Compensation is also paid based on test and interview results conducted by the institution.
- We provide marriage allowances to our employees who get married, and maternity allowances to our employees who gave birth or whose spouse gave birth.
- We provide clothing allowance to all our employees annually.
- We provide lunch cards for our employees.
- We provide monthly child benefits in the amount of income tax and SGK tax-exempt amount up to two children.
- We provide shuttle bus services to various destinations in order to facilitate the transportation of our employees at the Headquarters. We provide commute allowances to our employees who live in other routes depending on the city they work at.
- We cover hospital and clinic expenses of our employees within certain limits via a private insurance company in addition to SGK. The health insurance we provide also covers for the employee’s spouse and children.