INFORMATION AND SECURITY
Do not believe the people who demand money from you by introducing themselves as police, soldiers, judges, prosecutors etc. Do not give credit or believe the persons who call you and request any money to be transferred to national ID number or phone number. In such cases, call Police Helpline at 155 immediately.
Your bank may need to reach you in critical and emergency situations. For this reason, you should be careful that your contact information should always be up to date in your bank records.
You can call Alo Albaraka at 444 5 666 for any questions related to Internet Banking.
- Once you have filled out the application form and signed the Customer Transactions Agreement, you can start using your Retail / Corporate Internet Banking service immediately by requesting a password.
- You can apply for internet branch service thanks to “New User” funtion available on our website without visiting our branches. (Your documents should be complete in our system)
- You can use Internet Banking 7/24 from anywhere with internet access.
- You can update account restrictions, transaction restrictions and limit restrictions for your security.
- You can set time or day restrictions for the use of service.
- You can use ŞifreAll Cepte or ŞifreAl Mobile product which is our security application according to your preference in our internet branch.
- There is a "Security Picture" function in our internet branch. With this application you can see the picture you selected in login process and you can see that you are in the right site.
- You can also access our internet services via mobile devices. Be careful about having an antivirus software in your mobile phone or on your personal computer.
- To reach the transaction list made via Internet Branch, please click.
- To reach transaction limits and hours, please click.
- If your Internet Banking password is incorrectly entered three times, your password is blocked.
- You can call the Alo Albaraka at 444 5 666 in case your password is blocked or you can visit the nearest Albaraka Turk branch.
- You should set your password with alphanumeric characters so that no one can guess.
- You need to change your password every 6 month for security concerns.
- To learn what you need to do when you forget your password, please click here.
- Albaraka Turk uses 128 Bit SSL encryption system for Internet Branch pages.