Hajj and Umrah Financing
You can benefit from our interest-free financing support with a 36-month term for your Hajj and Umrah visits, and enjoy the peace and happiness of seeing the holy land.
- You can get financial support with term options up to 36 months for your Hajj and Umrah visits.
- For Hajj and Umrah financing, you can receive financing support up to 100% of the total cost for Hajj and Umrah visits.
- You can check the monthly profit rates at the Financing Profit Rates and Fees page.
NOTE:The agency providing services to our customers wishing to get financial support from our Bank for their Hajj and Umrah visits must be in the authorized institutions list issued by the Department of Religious Affairs.
- If you are 18 years old and over, you can apply for Hajj and Umrah financing.
- If you want to benefit from the Hajj and Umrah financing as a real person, you will need the pro forma invoice of the service to be purchased, your ID card and income certificate. If you are a paid employee you must submit the payroll or documents approved by your workplace which show your net salary.
- If you want to benefit from the Hajj and Umrah financing as a self-employed person; you must submit a copy of your tax certificate, approved financial statements and income tables, current year balance sheet, copies of real estate deeds if any, rental contracts, income documents and notarized signature declaration. You must provide the same documents for the guarantors if necessary.
- You can visit the nearest Albaraka branch bank with the required documents and start the application process.
- If all the information and documents are complete, you will learn the outcome of your application within 24 hours on average.
- For more information and other banking operations please call Alo Albaraka at 0850 222 5 666 or 444 5 666.
- Allocation Fee: For all terms, 0.50% (five per thousand) of the financing amount is allocated.
- Personal Accident Insurance: It varies depending on the person.