Get to Know Albaraka
As Albaraka Turk Participation Bank, we were founded in 1984 by pioneering interest-free banking in Turkey and began actively serving in 1985. Having founded under the guidance of the strong capital groups in the Middle East, Albaraka Banking Group (AGB), Islamic Development Bank (IDB) and another industry group serving the Turkish economy for more than a half century, we continue operating in Turkey in compliance with the 5411 Banking Law.
As of 30.06.2019, in our partnership structure, the share of the foreign partners is 65,99%, the share of the local partners is 8,76% and the share open to public is 25,25%.
Overview of Albaraka
- We operate the funds accumulated in current and participation accounts in trade and industry financing, and share the interest-free profit we gain with our customers.
- We provide services such as individual financing, corporate financing, leasing, and project based profit-loss partnership to our customres.
- In the Gulf, the Middle East and North Africa, where our main partner Albaraka Banking Group operates in, we have the vision of becoming the best regional bank in terms of providing financial products and services.
- With our wide correspondent bank network from Singapore to United Kingdom, from South Africa to Morocco, from Australia to Kazakhstan, consisting of approximately 1000 banks in 80 countries, we provide the opportunity of a fast, high quality and safe foreign trade experience for our customers.
- We support the individual and small businesses in their financial needs.
- We continue to serve as a global participation bank to our customers with our 230 branch banks, two of which is abroad and 3.884 employees.