BILL PAYING ACCOUNT
It is the product making possible to pay bills within the pre-determined limit when there is not sufficient balance in the account of our customers who have an automatic payment instruction at our bank.
- Bill Paying Account includes the invoices of the institutions that generate the bill we make collections.
- All automatic payment instructions of a customer who has Bill Paying Account are realized within the specified limit.
- The bills of our customers who have an automatic payment order with an active Bill Paying Account in our bank will be paid through the Bill Paying Account at the end of the day even if there is not sufficient balance in their accounts at the due date.
- For the bills paid through Bill Paying Account; regardless of the amount of the invoice, there is a 2 TL + BSMV (10 Cm.) debt per bill.
- The due date is one month after the payment date.
- If the customer has Bill Paying Account balance due (unpaid debt) for 1 month or more, the bill amount will not be paid from the Bill Paying Account limit.
- Only real persons can apply.
- You can apply online via our Internet Branch or visit the nearest Albaraka Turk branch to have Bill Paying Account. Your application will be evaluated and we will get back to you as soon as possible.