SUPPORT PACKAGE FROM ALBARAKA TURK TO AGAINST KORONAVIRUS (PRESS RELEASE)
Albaraka Turk, in order to contribute effectively to the fight against coronavirus outbreak which affected Turkey as well as it affected the World announced social and economic support package. The Bank decides to delay the installment payments of all its commercial and personal customers until April 30 for two months, while offering a range of support to businesses, from additional limit increases to cash flow and due dates.
Turkey's first participation bank Albaraka Turk announced a support Package for the purpose of contribution to social struggle againts Covid-19 outbreak which which affected Turkey as well as it affected the World. According to the statement made by the Bank, it will be able to postpone the installment payments of all its commercial and personal customers until April 30 for 2 months.
Within the scope of the support package announced by Albaraka Turk, the supports provided for customers operating in sectors affected by the outbreak of COVID 19 are as follows;
- Upon request of all personal and commercial customers, financing installment payments until 30 April 2020 will be postponed to June.
- Customers who pay their salaries from Albaraka Turk, in case of requested, will be provided with an additional limit as much as 3 months' salaries, provided that they maintain their employment.
- According to the cash flow and sectoral status of customers' configuration requests, it will be ensured that they will be structured in longer terms than the current maturity structures, including the grace period.
- Additional limit requests for customers' working capital needs will be evaluated immediately.
- Upon customer request, POS and PRD fees will be postponed for 3 months.
- As before, there will be no fees for EFT and money order transactions to be made through Albaraka Mobile and Internet Branch.
- ATM withdrawal limit has been increased from 2,000 TL to 5,000 TL
- No fees will be charged for customers' deposits from Albaraka Turk and PTT ATMs.