Make the most of your savings with a high profit share rate with the accumulating participation account, benefit from low income tax witholding!
You can visit the closest Albaraka Turk Branch to open Accumulating Participation Account.
1. ID Card: ID card, driver's license or passport
2. Address Document: Any utility bills (telephone, electricity, water, etc.) issued in the last three months, place of residence, or any document containing address information issued by official authorities.
1. ID Card: Passport or Residence Permit Card
2. Foreign Identification Number
3. Address Document: Passport with address information, any utility bill issued in the last three months (telephone, electricity, natural gas, water, etc.) or any document containing address information issued by official authorities.
1. ID Card: Passport or ID document *
2. Tax Identification Number
3. Address Document: A copy of any utility bill for the last three months showing the address of the passport with the address information or the address of the country in which the person lives (This document may be delivered to our branch by fax, e-mail or mail.)
(*) a) The "European Agreement on the Travel of Persons among the Council of Europe Member States" states that the Contracting Parties shall provide the identity documents (with the entry and exit form which must be filled in at the border gates) issued by the authorities of the country of origin of the non-commercial citizens for a period of not more than three months
b) The identity card of the citizens of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (issued by the TRNC. Ministry of Interior)
NOTE: According to Article 27 of the Turkish Citizenship Law No. 5901, those who lose their Turkish citizenship are accepted as foreign nationals.
|Term||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Minimum Opening Balance||1.000||1.000||1.000||50 g|